Gritz

Monday, May 22, 2006


Chocolate Cigar Celebration of my baby nephew!!!!


So this is my very, very, VERY new baby nephew, Luke. I have fallen hook, line, and sinker IN LOVE! And after my long out-pouring of emotions that I am "missing out on love," I feel like I have finally arrived. My true love of my life: my nephew. I ADORE this wee sweetie! I cannot stop saying how much I love him. He is the cutest, most precious little sweetie in the whole entire world! And when he sleeps, he makes little cutie grunting noises, and I cannot stop kissing his beautiful baby head! It is so beautiful to be loved unconditionally and to love back with the same fervor. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Brandon said...

Hahaha SO CUTE!!! No wonder you fell in love... AUNTIE Jen...

Seriously, that's really cool and I'm glad there were no serious complications with the birth. Looks plenty healthy to me.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Qwerty said...

awe! Thanks for the congrats! I feel like I'M the new mom myself because of how proud and excited I am!!!!!!!!! I even changed his diaper last night :) and he peed on my mom! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home